- 2 Zucchini medium sized, chopped / grated
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 potato peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Cream to garnish
- and crushed black peppercorns
- Fry onions in oil with garlic don't let it brown.
- Then add Zucchini and potatoes and fry for 2-3 min.
- Now boil with vegetable stock for 5-6 mins.
- Strain and reserve stock.
- Grind cooked vegetable to a fine paste and boil again with the reserved stock.
- And serve with cream and crushed peppercorns.